Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012

Today was... frustrating, great, funny, tiring, exciting, lol. Royals was frustrating w/being late(for many different odd reasons), odd seating w/the younger person not sitting in the back-so I had to, the musicians singing Te Ihinga in the wrong key and even the wrong notes, yet our crowd was the biggest ever. But it was Si and Farwyn's last day and it was a good show over all. Kei came, and we had 7 girls and 3 guys. I can't wait for our farewell party next week(it should be good).

Moanikeala with my curry plate was da bomb, and hanging out backstage with everyone was fun of course. I went Foodland to return my In My Sleep dvd, then home and did my dishes(which saved me a lot of time after work to finish some more dishes), and then went back to work for Night Show(NS).

NS was fun... I took my fake gum(shocker) and shocked Tilo, Tui, Kilo, Lucky... that's all I can remember lol. Jo scared me up on the mtn while getting ready for torch carrier(in the beginning of the show), Megan's Tahitit solo was the best I've ever seen yet, and Lucky was cracking me up with his comments about her moves(bumble bee, and idk what he said lol). Too funny my job(ugh... I can't wait to get a real job tho).

No comments:

Post a Comment