Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ko Olina! =)

Yesterday afternoon and evening my sisters, brothers, I and some cousins went to the Ko Olina resort to swim, bbq, and eat with Uncle Sam and Aunty Lori in their time share. IT WAS BOMB! 3 pools, 1 lagoon... YEAH! I scared 'noke in the water fall at one of the jacuzzis, then out at the fishing net with 'liki. LoL those kids are so funny. Then the evening was spent cracking up at Sina in the hotel room. We stopped at the Kunia Walmart and I bought some movies(WWJD, Ferngully, Diary of  Whimpy Kid, and Sword in the Stone).

Today I woke up so late, 9:25 am, but it's ok because I'm off. Buuuuut I wanna go to the doctor's for my stupid rash but apparently there's no record of me having insurance. Eeeeh. So I'm waiting for a call from my work's insurance rep. Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment