Tuesday, February 22, 2011

adding to my body

Well my body still doesn't look like the temple I want but I had a great time doing Insanity this morning at 4:45 am. Yeah... I know it's a bit early but me and my friends are getting used to it and it helps when friends are doing it together.

A chapel in Kahuku does it T, Th, and Sat mornings and surprisingly we've been making once a week so far. LoL I think we'll get better with our attendance. My stomach is growling yet I don't feel hungry and I know I shouldn't be because I'm releasing gas meaning there is food my body is still working with from yesterday. So... maybe I'll look for fruits.

Alright well I'm excited for my trip to LA, which is really short, but not sure what I'll be doing for exercise since my little brother uses my shoes for his vball practices. Maybe swimming at the hotel instead? Anyways, I gtg google what cool places are around the hotel we'll be staying at-and finishing downloading music on to my itouch. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment